Travel Schedule: (All Times Are Approximate)
Departure: 3:00pm Northport High School Departure – District Bus
Arrival: 8:00pm Hyatt Place Saratoga/Malta, 20 State Farm Place, Malta, New York, USA, 12020 Tel: +1 518 885 1109
Departure: 6:00pm Ballston Spa High School – District Bus
Arrival: 11:00pm Northport Senior High School, 154 Laurel Hill Road, Northport, New York, USA, 11768
Link to the competition website: http://www.techvalleyfirst.org/robotrumble/
- We will be leaving Friday (11/6/15) afternoon and returning Saturday (11/7/15) night.
- The cost of this trip to students will be $70.
- This includes travel, hotel, one breakfast meal. Cash or check made out to NHS Robotics Club
- You will need to bring an additional $30 cash for items such as lunch, snacks, and when we stop for dinner on the way back to Northport.
- Students will be sharing sleeping space with 3 other students for Friday night until Saturday morning.
- We will be leaving the hotel after breakfast in the morning and going to the competition.
- After the competition we will come home on the bus, stopping somewhere on the NYS Thruway to get something to eat for dinner.
- We will be allowed to bring one medium size backback or duffle bag that can fit under my bus seat.
- The bus will not be stopping for food on the way up to Ballston, New York. That I should bring a bag dinner/meal with me on the bus. We’ll likely stop for a bathroom break about halfway through the trip.
We are also asking team members that are going on this trip to participate in the Robot Rumble Food Drive. You can drop the items off in the cad lab prior to the trip. http://www.techvalleyfirst.org/robotrumble/index.php?page=foodbank
- Canned Protein (tuna, chicken)
- Canned Entrees (beef stew, ravioli)
- Canned Fruit in Juice
- Canned Spaghetti Sauce
- Canned Soup
- Canned 100% Juice
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Bathroom Tissue
- Paper Towels
- Home Canned Food
- Outdated Food
- Food without Labels
- Refrigerated Items
Let’s show some Team 5099 Generosity!